skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm on the internet too!
Friday, May 27, 2005
some spinach manicotti that I made last week
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michelle
San Francisco, CA, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(119)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
►
2006
(165)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
▼
2005
(330)
►
December
(23)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(64)
►
July
(66)
►
June
(41)
▼
May
(25)
Then we went into the club.
Smacko and Kyle waited patiently. Kyle consumed en...
Ok I'm finally posting the rhett miller concert pi...
This is where I work, The Beckman Institute for Ad...
serene view of the swamp-like Boneyard Creek
Geese on the engineering quad
pins weee!
Here I am working on a quilt made of Kyle's old t-...
L@@K!!! You can put things in the purse!!
Does this make you want to buy the purse or pink n...
Jessy is modeling a purse I crocheted. I might sta...
some spinach manicotti that I made last week
Dee Dee and her boyfriend (why am I so bad with na...
Krista, Marla, and Mel in a pile
Krista and Mel
Jenny and Mel
Here are some pictures of Waterloo friends. This i...
business.
Nate = Velociraptor
Ew. This is a german hotdog wrapped with bacon wra...
Eventually Mark and Nate got to try again. Boy are...
Spritz got a turn at battling this blonde chick, b...
So much Ninja that the got kicked off stage
Mark and Nate had a serious Ninja battle at the bi...
here's a hint of what's to come: rhett's gorgeous ...
►
April
(72)
Labels
San Francisco
(9)
Kyle Wild
(4)
Dan Kador
(3)
Chicago
(2)
Ryan Spraetz
(2)
Sexism
(2)
Valentine's Day
(2)
crab
(2)
fishing
(2)
puget sound
(2)
Accenture
(1)
Architecture
(1)
Area
(1)
Chateau Tivoli
(1)
Christianity
(1)
Cloverfield
(1)
Comcast
(1)
Devil in the White City
(1)
Electric Busses
(1)
Ethiopian
(1)
Feminism
(1)
Frank Lloyd Wright
(1)
Google
(1)
Haight and Ashbury
(1)
Harry Potter
(1)
Hollywood
(1)
July 4th
(1)
Les Deux
(1)
Mission
(1)
Mortified
(1)
Nopa
(1)
Paramount Pictures
(1)
Randall Museum
(1)
Robie House
(1)
SF Zoo
(1)
Salt Flats
(1)
School Girls
(1)
The Belmont
(1)
The Mint
(1)
The Rookery
(1)
The Standard
(1)
Tomatoes
(1)
Waziema
(1)
West Portal
(1)
Wilco
(1)
blogger
(1)
camera
(1)
new york city
(1)
office
(1)
picasa
(1)
road trip
(1)
salf flats
(1)
shabu-shabu
(1)
starfish
(1)
travel
(1)
Technorati
No comments:
Post a Comment