way to mess up the picture with your crazy-ass eyes, nate
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"Mess up" Psh. I like looking like ^_^ At least it's me! If you're so stuck in your humdrum life with your generic ass black Pontiac Grand Prix and all 32 teeth at once fake smile and just trying to blend in with all the other SHEEP with their kites in the springtime, then you can boil your own shit and eat it for all I care!!!1
well at least i'm not MEAN. congratulations on personifying the annoying character in every 90's teenybopper.
Have you ever consindered that the mutant smile IS ME?? HUH??? Maybe you're too busy being a REBEL that you don't even know who YOU really are. Maybe each of those ostentatious ribbons is a band-aid for your insecurities. Huh?? Huh??? Bring it.
Your scathing remarks would be a touch more biting if they were the least bit coherent.
What teenybopper are you referring to specifically? And how am I the perfect embodyment of them exactly? For instance, am I Lance Bass from *NSYNC? Or Preston the token black character in She's All That? Because if you find him annoying, then you are a racist, and racism is the MEANest of all.
"consindered"
The mutant smile is clearly not you, though. I've seen your real smile, and they are vastly different. So to say the fake smile was you would be to imply that you yourself are fake. And I would much rather rebel some of the norm than fake interest in the insipid.
Throughout I have had nothing to do with those ribbons. They simply appear and vanish; it's like a vast secret economy of ribbons goes on behind the scenes, and I am the First National Bank. And as they are one of the greatest sources of my insecurities, I seriously doubt they could do anything to cover them up. But who am I to fuck with progress?
3 comments:
"Mess up" Psh. I like looking like ^_^ At least it's me! If you're so stuck in your humdrum life with your generic ass black Pontiac Grand Prix and all 32 teeth at once fake smile and just trying to blend in with all the other SHEEP with their kites in the springtime, then you can boil your own shit and eat it for all I care!!!1
well at least i'm not MEAN. congratulations on personifying the annoying character in every 90's teenybopper.
Have you ever consindered that the mutant smile IS ME?? HUH??? Maybe you're too busy being a REBEL that you don't even know who YOU really are. Maybe each of those ostentatious ribbons is a band-aid for your insecurities. Huh?? Huh??? Bring it.
Your scathing remarks would be a touch more biting if they were the least bit coherent.
What teenybopper are you referring to specifically? And how am I the perfect embodyment of them exactly? For instance, am I Lance Bass from *NSYNC? Or Preston the token black character in She's All That? Because if you find him annoying, then you are a racist, and racism is the MEANest of all.
"consindered"
The mutant smile is clearly not you, though. I've seen your real smile, and they are vastly different. So to say the fake smile was you would be to imply that you yourself are fake. And I would much rather rebel some of the norm than fake interest in the insipid.
Throughout I have had nothing to do with those ribbons. They simply appear and vanish; it's like a vast secret economy of ribbons goes on behind the scenes, and I am the First National Bank. And as they are one of the greatest sources of my insecurities, I seriously doubt they could do anything to cover them up. But who am I to fuck with progress?
Post a Comment