blog counter

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Travel Plans

I don't think I've mentioned it on my blog yet, but most of my friends know that Kyle and I have a big goal for this year: to see 12 US cities in 12 months. Since I fly at lot for work I get lots of bonus flights through my airline, and a couple months ago I qualified for the southwest companion pass. The pass allows me to bring my designated companion along with me whenever I fly, for free, for a year. That means that we can both fly pretty much anywhere in the country for free this year - so we're taking advantage.

So far we have been to:
Chicago
St. Louis
Los Angeles
San Francisco

We haven't decided if those count yet since we have lived in all of those cities already.

However, we did go to one new city in January: New York!

No comments: