blog counter

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Conservatory of Flowers


This was definitely my favorite plant. It is called "Tortoise Plant" or something like that. Isn't it awesome?? I don't really understand it at all... it has that huge base and then that one tiny vine sprouting out the top.


As far as I could tell the only theme of this room was flower pots, because all of the plants were in pots. I read a sign about them and it was really boring. I don't know whose idea that was.


Here is an African milk tree. I really wanted to snap ones of those things off and see if milk came out. The white cactus-type thing in the background creeped me out.


This tree-cactus thing went all the way up to the ceiling! Like a lot of the things I saw here, it seemed really unique and bizarre, but I guess I just haven't been in many exotic climates.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: