blog counter

Sunday, February 12, 2006


Saturday night we went to a bar called Copper where they have live music every weekend. This time it was a eighties cover band that played Van Halen, Zepplin, Quiet Riot... you get the picture. At first I thought it was weird and hard to dance to, but then my southern IL instincts (and the booze) kicked in and I joined everyone in bouncing around like an idiot. Rocking and Rolling I guess you would say.

I appear to be crying in the picture. That is probably for one of 4 reaons.
1. Abby and I tend to make each other laugh a lot - to tears.
2. Abby kicked me in the butthole. It hurt. Even though it's only a few inches away from the buttocks (her intended target) it is a completely different feeling to get kicked there. Different in that it may cause you to roll around moaning "ow my butthole".
3. Abby's friend Eric tends to headbutt, squeeze, and elbow drop people, including me. Maybe this is only when he is drunk, but I wouldn't know since he was drunk the whole time I was around him. Perhaps he is used to being around abby, who is a little bit tougher. He fell into and landed on top of her in a spikey bush and her only response was to say "ow get off of me" and wiggle out unscathed.
4. I found out later that I was wearing 3 contacts. This is the second time this has happened to me in two weeks. I feel like I am checking thoroughly to make sure my contact is gone when I put in a new one. I think maybe when I "lose" contacts they are really going behind my eyeball, then resurfacing a few days later. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Posted by Picasa

No comments: