
I was endlessly fascinated by the electric bus system in the city. The busses have two antennae (which is why I refer to them as "the insects") that connect them to these sort of telephone wire "tracks". These wires were seemingly ubiquitous, allowing the bus drivers to travel routes of their choice.

This bookstore had a pretty bizarre display that reminded me of myopic (bookstore I love here in chicago). It's hard to tell from the picture, but that is a big heart with an arrow through it, and of course the resulting blood splatter.

And here's a display I just didn't get at all.... some mannequin legs covered in fur. I'm not even sure there was a store to go with the dispaly.

This is a crappy photo because I was moving, but I liked these trees in the middle of the street. I didn't expect palm trees in san francisco because the temperature isn't tropical at all, but apparently anything can grow there.

We found the shadow of Kyle's head to be quite humorous


No comments:
Post a Comment