blog counter

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mixture Loves Books


This is mixture, my roommate Masha's cat. How often do you see cats sticking their tongues out? He is a silly cat.


Mix likes to explore Kyle's room (perhaps because of the large amount of stuff we have haphazardly strewn about in there*), but we don't let him in very often because he laid claim to the futon in a foul manner when Masha first got him a few weeks ago. However, he has been a very good cat since then, and I think he has adjusted to the apartment. Now I let him in there to hang out with me after work sometimes. Kyle is concerned about cat hair, but the other day he left for work in a google cap that was covered in lint and dust, so I doubt he would even notice if there was cat hair in his room. I guess he fished the hat out from under the bed and plopped it right on his big head without looking at it. Luckily I noticed and prevented him from becoming the Dirty Guy at work. My efforts may be in vain considering the beard he has been wearing recently, though.

*We have been living in a small bedroom without our furniture for a while (hence the disorganized mess). We are in the process of finding a place to live and we're pretty excited about getting a Dorkfort* mansion in the outer city. Tonight we are flying to Chicago to drive a 16' truck full of our stuff across the country. I hope we find a place soon so that our stuff isn't lonely in public storage for too long.

*Dorkfort is the company we started with several friends who will be living with us.


I don't know what Mix's goal was, but he kept nosing around behind the books. It seemed like there was catnip back there or something. If I wouldn't have been there he would have knocked all of the books to the floor in his mysterious quest.


He considered leaping onto the dresser from atop the books but ultimately decided to lie down on top of the books for a short nap instead.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: